Maui, Hawaii- All Inclusive Luxury Honeymoon Destinations…
Maui, Hawaii, The American Paradise – One of Unforgettable Honeymoons® top recommendations for the ultimate romantic and adventurous honeymoon, filled with endless experiences! A Maui Honeymoon is not complete without biking down an ancient crater ( Haleakala ) refreshing plunges in spectacular waterfall pools, over the top scenic drives with jaw dropping scenery on the Hana Coastal highway , and nightly strolls along one of the most charming villages in all of Hawaii.
There are endless opportunities for romantic and adventurous experiences on all of the Hawaiian Islands, and this is what makes Hawaii so appealing for Honeymooners. Another appealing fact is that you don’t need a passport to Travel To The Hawaiian Islands, no need to go through customs or immigration either!
Many honeymooners want to simplify their honeymoon experience by booking an “all inclusive” resort, where all of the meals, drinks, and activities and tips are included in one price. We are often asked, can we book an all-inclusive Maui honeymoon resort? the short answer is no, there are no Hawaii All-inclusive resorts at this time, and we do not believe there are any plans to build an all-inclusive in Hawaii. The good news is, that we do however offer some Hawaii packages that are near all inclusive, and give couples the opportunity to experience the local dining scene and culture.
Unforgettable Honeymoons offers a handful of Hawaii Packages that are value added with meals, some drinks, and even some activities. We also offer our clients some exclusive discounts at selected activity vendors. We have been in the honeymoon planning business since 1994, and have the experience to know what honeymooners are looking for, and what you’ll need to make your plans stress free!
( You Can Check Out The Featured Maui Honeymoon Packages Below, In Addition To Our Other Hawaii Honeymoon Destinations At Unforgettable Honeymoons® Main Website. )
→Our First Maui Resort Pick: The Lovely Royal Lahaina:
Set on one of Maui’s finest beaches, this resort is one of Maui’s most “Hawaiian” resorts. We offer a package that includes breakfast daily, a sunset cruise for two including dinner and cocktails ( open bar) – as well as a Luau of two, including dinner, a show, and open bar. In addition, couples get to go out to dinner to two of Maui’s top restaurants – Merrimans & Mala Ocean Tavern. These are two of Maui’s best dining experiences, not to be missed. This package is only bookable through Unforgettable Honeymoons.
→Our Second Maui Resort Pick: For Couples Who Cannot Live Without The Best- The Ritz Carlton Kapalua-
The Ritz is a unique property in Maui, because it is located in one of Maui’s most beautiful areas, Kapalua. The resort is surrounded by tropical beauty, golf courses, hiking trails, and has direct access to three fantastic beaches. ( one of them being rated the top beach in the USA by Dr Beach).
This Package includes a Luxury Guest Room that has access to a Luxury Club Level at The Ritz, which offers five different meal presentations daily (light dining) as well as alcoholic beverages, personal concierge, and complimentary bottled water, treats, and fine wines. Additionally, the package includes a $500 resort credit that can be used for dinners at several top Ritz restaurants, pool bar, and luxury spa treatments.
The Ritz Carlton Capalua, Maui – Five Star Luxury On Three Spectacular Beach Locations In Maui:
When many people think of Hawaii, they first think of high rise hotels, lined up on beaches one after another. This is true for a lot of Hawaii, however, there is one hotel that did it right, and created a resort atmosphere for couples who want to experience a more secluded environment that focuses on nature and adventure, without the crowds- that hotel is the Ritz Carlton Kapalua and we are happy to present to you an amazing package for your Honeymoon that is unmatched by any Resorts in all of Hawaii.
Secluded Hideaway… The Ritz Carlton Kapalua Maui is in the most secluded, and private location of any resort in Maui, outside of Hana. There are no other hotels around! It sits alone on a magnificent green lush hillside, with Golf courses, tall beautiful trees, and with the famous DT Fleming beach at their doorstep. It does not feel like a big chain hotel at all, the design is very natural to the landscape.
The Famous DT Fleming Beach- This Beach Has Been Rated #1 In America By Dr Beach!
Nature…. You can hit hiking trails within a minute from the resort, visit empty beaches within a 5 minute walk, and experience a new level of privacy not known to most Hawaiian resorts. ( many are lined up one after another on a busy beach, NOT the Ritz Kapalua!)
VALUE & LUXURY QUALITY….. There are no other luxury resorts in Maui that offer this kind of value, as listed below, with access to complimentary cocktails and light dining 5 different meal presentations daily, free cold waters, internet access, and a $500 resort credit you can use towards a day in the spa, or romantic dining options ( even drinks by the pool!)
This Amazing Luxury Package with the 5th night free Includes:
- 6 days/ 5 nights in luxurious Club Level Room w/hardwood floors and king bed
- Flat Screen TV, Complimentary High Speed Internet, Marble Bathroom, Ipod docking station
- Access to Club Concierge- complimentary breakfast, lunch snacks and evening appetizer
- Complimentary Cocktails in the Club Lounge! ( yes, free drinks- unheard of in Maui)
- $500.00 resort credit- use towards spa services, gifts, dining, ect.
- Hotel Tax included- plus we give you a fabulous Maui insiders guide and Map, along with coupons and money saving ideas – a must have for your honeymoon
*Early Booking special: Total Per Person : $1599.00
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: BOOK WITH UNFORGETTABLE HONEYMOONS AND YOU’LL RECEIVE A SPECIAL GIFT UPON ARRIVAL- EXCLUSIVELY WHEN YOU BOOK WITH US!
Nestled among the lush foliage of rolling hills and a beautiful beachfront, in the midst of a century-old pineapple plantation, The Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua provides that rare opportunity to experience a different view of Hawaii – one that hearkens back to unspoiled landscapes, breathtaking sunsets, and swaying coconut palms. Escape to a distinctly memorable tropical getaway, where world-class service converges with captivating island culture. Framed by two championship golf courses, this exclusive Kapalua Maui hotel is the annual home of the PGA TOUR season-opening championship, offering a prestigious address, recognized throughout the world. Embrace the spirit of aloha within our Kapalua, Maui beach hotel, the quintessential Hawaiian destination.
$25.00 resort fee per day not included- pay separately at resort. $1599 rate based on January to October 2013, certain black out dates apply and certain dates are higher than others. discounted rate of $1599 per person is only valid when you purchase air + rental car through Unforgettable Honeymoons. If you book hotel only, rate is slightly higher.
The Ritz Carlton Guest Rooms are above and beyond the ordinary! The interior design concept incorporates the area’s vibrant colors of the lush mountains, natural rainforests and ocean. Beautiful woods and rich earthy tones of deep green, brown and cream hues will mix seamlessly with elegant furnishings to create warm, serene and relaxing living spaces. The guest room amenities include the following:
- Flat-screen LCD televisions •Dark wood floors in all guest rooms
- New travertine marble bathrooms with tub and separate shower
- Hawaiian inspired artwork and spacious lanais
- Area rugs with authentic Hawaiian designs
- Most double bedded rooms include two queen size beds
- Smoke-free guest rooms and suites
- Plush, terry bathrobes
- Luxury bathroom amenities
- Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access
- iPod docking station and alarm clock
Plus, you get Exclusive Club Level Access when you book our package at the Ritz! This Experience Includes:
- Private Club Lounge for Club guests only! (located on the 8th and 9th floor, where your room will be located)
- Five food & beverage presentations per day, including continental breakfast, mid-day snack, afternoon tea, evening Hors d’oeuvres and desserts and cordials.
- Selection of Cold and Hot Beverages available throughout the day in the Club Lounge –including alcoholic beverages such as Gin & Tonic, Bloody Mary, White Russian, Fine wines, and much more.
- Exclusive Club Concierge for assistance in arranging island activities and dining reservations.
- Computers available in the Club Lounge for complimentary internet access.
- Selection of DVDs, periodicals and games.
Five Food & Beverage Presentations Daily- No Charge:
- Continental Breakfast
- House-cured salmon, charcuterie meats, fresh fruits, berries and compotes, assorted bagels, pastries and hot items to include quiches, frittatas and warm malassadas.
- Mid-Day Snack
- Chef composed salads, tossed salads, hot sandwiches, wraps, cold sandwiches and desserts.
- Afternoon Tea
- Assorted scones and biscotti with tropical iced tea.
- Hors d’oeurves
- Desserts and Cordials
- Includes various dessert specialties from our Pastry Chef.
- Hors d’oeurves prepared by personal, interactive chef, imported cheeses, vegetable antipasti, sliced charcuterie meats, crudite, seafood such as shrimp martinis, sashimi, oyster shooters and other seafood delights, a protein of carpaccio, pastrami duck or terrine, vegetables such as tomato caprese stacks, Portobello mushrooms, goat cheese, and brie, multiple accompaniments like assorted olives, candied nuts, and dried fruits, and a hot station with items such as Chinese barbecue duck with mushu buns, Cioppino of shrimp, scallops, and saffron aioli, pancetta stuffed filet, charred achiote lamb rack, foie gras shumai and butter poached lobster tostadas.
*PLUS: FRESH BAKED MACADAMIA NUT COOKIES DAILY!
The Couples & Adults Pool – Ritz Carlton Kapalua
The beautiful DT Fleming Beach, rated #1 beach by Dr Beach – 3 min walk from the pool area at Ritz
Tons of sea turtles in the “punchbowl” – this is a 5 min walk from the hotel
An amazing trail- all along beautiful empty beaches and cliffs- 5 min walk from any room at the Ritz to start
Maui Resort #2: The Royal Lahaina Kai Tower-
Maui’s finest, secluded beach and most “Hawaiian” style resort from….$939 per person- Includes Breakfast + 4 Dinners-
The Royal Almost All inclusive Maui package from $939 per person includes:
- 5 nights in a beautiful ocean view room in the Lahaina Kai Tower ( we can extend to 6 or 7 nights or more, just ask)
- Hotel Tax included
- Daily Buffet Breakfast for two included
- Myths of Maui Luau Dinner & Show at the Royal Lahaina resort –INCLUDES DRINKS!
- Sunset Cocktail and Dinner cruise for two – INCLUDES DRINKS!
- 2 dinners at Maui’s finest restaurants- Merrimans and Mala Ocean tavern ( $100 credit per couple at each restaurant)
- Ask us about adding air fare from any US city
- Unforgettable Honeymoons includes a beautiful map of Maui, extensive list of Maui tips, and discount coupons and added value specials for dining out!
- Honeymoon Registry: www.giftsforyourhoneymoon.com
*Stay and play on Maui for a minimum of 5 nights to take advantage of this amazing Hawaiian Honeymoon package!
The amazing view from the Royal Lahaina Kai Tower- ocean front room view ( ask us for upgrade rate to this level of accommodation)
- ON THE BEST BEACH IN MAUI- THE ROYAL LAHAINA IS AN AUTHENTIC HAWAIIAN STYLE RESORT THAT IS CHARMING AND ROMANTIC!
Set along a secluded half-mile stretch of Kaanapali Beach, Maui, just north of famous Black Rock, the Royal Lahaina Resort is Ka’anapali Beach’s most unique, oceanfront Resort offering a wide range of amenities to meet the needs of both leisure and business travelers. Enjoy luxurious guestrooms and elegant suites in the Lahaina Kai Tower and intimate cottages spread throughout 27 lush, tropical acres. The Royal Lahaina Resort offers guestrooms and suites in the newly refurbished 12-story Lahaina Kai Tower and charming garden and beachside cottage accommodations.
Lahaina Kai Tower Luxury Rooms are exquisite and Island inspired!
Guestrooms & Suites feature tasteful décor and exquisite furnishings, hand-selected by Hawaii’s award-winning design firm, Philpotts & Associates. The Island-inspired guestrooms are designed to connect guests with their tropical surroundings while still maintaining a contemporary look and feel. The rich, teak custom furnishings portray a classic and timeless elegance. In-room guest amenities celebrate the artistry, environment and culture of Hawaii. Custom local artwork and a hand-crafted wall-mounted canoe paddle accentuate the Hawaiian water sports theme present throughout each room.
…The Myths of Maui Royal Lahaina Resort Luau
Every night, in the oceanfront Luau Gardens, the Royal Lahaina Resort presents an unforgettable cultural celebration of the dances, music and traditions of the Hawaiian and Polynesian people in the oceanfront Luau Gardens. The Samoan fire knife dancer at the Royal Lahaina luau at Kaanapali.No visit to Hawaii would be complete without experiencing an authentic Hawaiian Luau. Every evening as the sun sets over the crystal blue seas of the Pacific, the sound of a conch shell and the beating of drums signal the start of an exciting Polynesian Luau. Enjoy a breathtaking celebration of traditional Hawaiian, Tahitian and Samoan dance and music as the performers weave the legends of the South Pacific into spellbinding performances.
- Prime Oceanfront Location on Kaanapali Beach
- Aloha Shell Lei Welcoming, photo opportunities and arts & crafts demonstrations
- Open Bar with standard cocktails, mai tais, beer, wine, soda & fruit punch
- Traditional Imu (Underground Oven) Presentation
- An All-You-Can-Eat Hawaiian Luau Buffet with traditional island fare & delicacies
- Keiki (Children) Buffet
- Dynamic & lyrical Polynesian revue with Master of Ceremonies, Dancers, Musicians & Fire Artists
- Fire Dance Finale with all performers
UNFORGETTABLE HONEYMOONS®– THE ROMANTIC TRAVEL SPECIALISTS!
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS PACKAGE-Please CALL OR EMAIL US to confirm your exact travel dates, and city of departure so that we can put together an exact quote and details for your dates of travel. Rate listed above is a limited time offer and subject to change.
Unforgettable Honeymoons – The Romantic Travel Specialists (888) 343 6413 Toll Free
Why Book Your Honeymoon With Unforgettable Honeymoons?
- Personalized Service with the same agent, Every time you call us you’ll always speak to the same agent, not some reservation clerk reading out of a catalog who doesn’t know your name
- Insider tips on your destination and resort (what you need to do- from the experts who have been there)
- Free Honeymoon Registry Service sign up- friends and family can contribute!www.giftsforyourhoneymoon.com
- FREE WEDDING WEB SITE! http://www.giftsforyourhoneymoon.com/registry/Honeymoon-Registry-Wedding-Website
- $100 Anniversary Gift Certificate (To be used on you next trip booked with us. We reward our repeat clients!)
- Over-the-phone pre-departure consultation (You’ll never chat with an expert who has been there at Expedia/Travelocity!)
- BOOK NOW – PAY THE REST LATER! Small down payments ($150 per person guarantees your resort package*) – Most online booking agencies want full payment UPFRONT
- Flexible Payment Plans (If you can’t pay on time we can extend your due date for up to 30 days before travel)
- With many agencies, if you don’t pay on time, your booking is cancelled, no refunds
- NO change FEES on resort/hotel packages* (Not possible with most other agencies or online booking engines)
- After-hours Emergency Travel Service (24/7 emergency hotline, in case you need assistance outside of normal business hours.)
- Email service while on your trip* (you cannot email an online booking engine while on your trip- you can email us anytime, if its urgent we can respond evenings and weekends)
- We have been in business for 17 years, have an A+ rating with the BBB, and we are a full service travel agency with real people who you can talk to.
- http://www.bbb.org/oregon/business- reviews/travel-agencies-and-bureaus/unforgettable-honeymoons-in-portland-or-62000361
- In addition: We are IATAN endorsed- The most important travel licensing agency in the USA. http://www.iatan.org
- some restrictions apply.